<body>

RECENT ENTRIES

Saturday, December 26, 1:08 PM
Dear diary,

Happy boxing day. Right?

School is going to start. Steamboat tonight with classmates was cancelled @ the last minute, because M can't make it. Wanted to go for sushi buffet @ nihon mura instead, yet they are feeling lazy! Ideas & suggestions aren't workable for this week I guess?

Nihon mura/sakae sushi on Thu!? Yes, die die must go. It's the last day of 2009, so I must eat sushi buffet for the very last time. Heheh!

Next week's schedule was okay, but I really hate to say that school ends @ 8pm for me on the first day of school. But well, probably there's no school on wednesday! So, it's okay. Assignments dued, but almost done for all except for the bloody CSAS presentation slides which are totally meaningless?

Probably it's time to think about new resolutions for the coming year.. \(0.o)/



ABOUT
JIAJIE, 18th

Temasek poly, Biotechnology
♥ ATJY; 19th Oct
AFFILIATES
Anna Cassandra Chinxuan Edna Grace Huiyin Jennifer Jiahui Jiajun Jim Junming Kamy Kaiwen Kenneth Limay Madeline Matthew Phelia Terence Wanlin Wendy Wenjun
© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo